The Bond of Brothers

I worried when Trevor was born that the 7 year age gap between him and Ryley would make a big difference on how close they would be. It is amazing to watch them interact, they truely have a bond. Trevor's whole world revolves around his hero Ryley and tries every day to be just like him. When Ryley is at school Trevor will often carry his picture around. It is the highlight of his day when Ryley gets home. It's so neat just to sit back and watch them play. It is bittersweet watching them together knowing that Courtney will never have a sister to bond with in the same way. During the day this is Trevor's favorite hat. Why?
Because it is the hat that Ryley wears during his baseball game.
Ryley loves to skateboard therefore.........
So does Trevor (and he feels especially big when he can wear Ryley's shoes at the same time).
I hope they continue this bond as they grow. These boys truely have my heart!

Julianne  – (May 16, 2008 at 8:41 AM)  

How sweet!!!! What a fun post. I love the pictures of Trevor being just like his big brother.

southernbelleang  – (May 18, 2008 at 12:51 AM)  

Those pictures are really cute. I can't wait for Ryker to have a little brother.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP