Family Kickball

We were invited by some friends to a big family picnic and kickball game on Saturday. I think we had about 9 families show up. It really turned into such a fun evening. We started out with a potluck picnic and then the kids went on to toss water balloons. Later we went on to play kickball. I really think everyone had such a good time.....I hope we do this every year.
Later it was off to the field to pick teams....here's just a small part of our group.
Ryley kicks...
Courtney kicks...
and Trev hangs out and guards the baseline

Ryley hanging out in the dougout
Courtney playing in the chock...oops I mean playing defense!

Ryley on first.....Eric the first baseman
Trevor now watching from the dougout




Julianne  – (May 30, 2008 at 10:00 AM)  

Such fun pictures! I say yes to making it a yearly event. I am bummed I missed it. It sounds like everyone had tons of fun!

Julianne  – (May 30, 2008 at 10:00 AM)  

Such fun pictures! I say yes to making it a yearly event. I am bummed I missed it. It sounds like everyone had tons of fun!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP