Beautiful Sunset
Tonight we had a small thunder storm and it really did a nice job of cooling everything off. About an hour later I looked out the window and saw the most beautiful sunset. It really had such an orange glow and everthing around us had such beautiful lighting.
Ryley and Courtney were not home so I dragged Trevor and Jake (the dog) outside to try and take advantage of this beautiful natural light. Neither of them wanted anything to do with the camera tonight, so here's a few that we did get. Excuse the overload of Trevor only photos....I really wish my other two cheesy ones could have been here.





That is such a beautiful sunset! I wish we had more like those here.
Jill--
Once again, I think you are a great photographer, and I don't think there could ever be enough pictures of your #3 child (that was me--no pics) and especially when #3 is as cute as Trevor :)