Happy Birthday Mr. Ry!
I can't believe that my "little boy" is now 9. This birthday made me stop and think of how big he is really getting. We are half way to adulthood and that makes me sad. Ryley is such a joy to be around. He truely is one of the kindest and most loving people that I know. I am so thankful to have him as a part of my family. I love ya Ry!
We spent his birthday in Big Bear. Grandma woke him up early to go on a special early morning hike without his sister. He's an excellent climber.
Next it was off to the waterslides. Can you tell he had fun?
So did Courtney......
.....and Trevor.
Before we headed back to the cabin we figured we should give the Alpine slides a try.
We ended the day with another small hike, dinner, cake and of course presents. It was so fun to see him so happy all day. Happy Birthday Ryley!
Looks like the perfect way to spend a birthday. Happy Birthday Ryley!!!