Why do I love California?
We just arrived home from our fabulous vacation in California. We were gone for a month, which should have been long enough right? But my heart ached as we got onto the plane. Don't get me wrong.....I love Texas, I missed Eric so much and I was happy to see my friends again. I just love California......but it's not because of the beach, or the mountains or the river.
Let me show you all of the "things" I miss the most.
My nephew Cody. I miss his sweet little giggles and the cute way he says "uh huh"
My sister Shelby.....isn't she the cutest pregnant person around? I am so anxious to see little Maya when she is born in August...I'm sure she'll be so pretty!
My wonderful Dad....I was truely blessed with terrific parents. My dad is top notch.
My fabulous mom (she's going to kill me for posting this picture.....she was trying to pose like Courtney). Isn't she so pretty? My mom is the best!
My wonderful stepdad Glenn who my kids are so lucky to call Grandpa.
My ultra posh sister in law April. She is just so fun to be around. I'm glad my brother found her.

The coolest brother around.....Mike. He can make anyone smile and feel good.
Who couldn't love this cute little face? My adorable niece Hailey.....I miss you so much already!
My sweet stepmom Carol. She is so loving to my kids.
My really fun inlaws (sorry we did not get a picture of you Bud!) Thanks for showing my family such a great time.
My hip 89 year old Grandma. I hope I am this cute and fun when I am her age.
My ultimate BFF Shelley and her rockin family the Throckies. We love you guys. Or to put it in your language....you totally rock!
And all of my wonderful family members who I didn't get a picture of.......Grandma Eynon.....I love you! All of my cousins and aunts and uncles, it was so fun seeing you all. Thanks everyone for making this summer vacation such a memorable and special trip. I miss and love you all so much!
Jill--
what a cute post! we loved seeing you guys too--even though it was too short of a visit! Maybe we'll see you in november? at the NKOTB concert of course!!
What a fun post. I know exactly what you mean. It's the same when we go to Utah. ALL of my family is there and it's so great to be able to hang out with everyone.
Looks like you had a great time. Sorry we didn't get to see you there!