Happy Birthday Courtney Marie!
Wow! I can't believe it's been 7 years since Miss Courtney was born. Courtney is such a funloving little girl who brings so much joy to our family. Happy Birthday sweetie....we love you! Courtney woke up at 7 am this morning (which is completely unheard of for her) so that she could open presents before Eric went to work and then she had her birthday cake for breakfast. The pool was supposed to be next but it's raining....but we're going to finish the day at her favorite place Chuck E. Cheese. Just thought I would share a few pictures of her over the years.
Courtney in the hospital
Age 1
Age 2
Age 3





So cute. They grow up too fast!
I love the pics of her when she was little. She has always been so beautiful! Hope she had a fabulous birthday!
I forgot how curly her hair was!
Happy Birthday Courtney! She is so cute. That was fun seeing all of the pictures from each year.
Happy Birthday, Courtney!! She looks just like her mamma! Beautiful!