Our "Picnic"
So, last night and this morning I was not feeling very well (Eric keeps joking that I have crypto) but I knew the kids needed to get out of the house. I asked if they wanted to go to the park and take pictures and they answered quickly with a big "NO!". So, I changed my tactic and asked if they wanted to go have a picnic and run around and maybe take a picture or two? That sounded like alot of fun to them so off we went to the park. It was hot so they didn't want to take very many pictures.....especially Ryley, I think he knew that he had been tricked. They enjoyed the park though.....something about eating lunch outside is so fun for them.



My kids found this bug and insisted that I take a picture of it. They were completely facinated with it yet afraid of it at the same time. We don't know what kind of bug it is.
I feel like I've been taking too many black and white pictures lately, so I was determined today to keep the park pictures in color. But "just for fun" I turned them all black and white after I was finished. I know color is good, Eric thinks we need more colored photos around but I just really like them the other way. So here are my "just for fun" ones. Am I being silly for liking these ones better? Which ones do you prefer?





Jill--
So cute! I especially loved the matching hats!! I am with you on the b/w pics--there is just some timeless about them.
I live black and white photos too! You always have such great pictures.
Your kids are always so cute. I like both the color and black and white...or just any picture you take. You are so talented and all of your pictures look great in b&w or color.
I love them all, of course! :)
I am with you too! I love them in black and white! I miss you guys!