What a beautiful place!
We went with some friends on Sunday to attempt to take some Christmas card pictures. The place they took us to was simply breathtaking. Not only was it covered with beautiful landscaping, but the stone on the walls was gorgeous and was set upon a very pretty lake. Here's a few of the shots (not giving away the christmas card photo). There are more on my photo blog



I love your pictures. Wish you were closer so I could have you do a family photo for us. We have never had one done yet and I told Alex I want one now and he agreed! He hates to take pictures.
So cute! Where did you go?
What fun! Very picturesque! It is truly amazing how photogenic the entire family is! Can't wait to see the Christmas picture.
Katrina, we went to a corporate center in Southlake. They're not really happy about people taking pictures there though so I think it was just a one time deal...bummer. It was truely beautiful.
Those were great pictures. Your family is beautiful and it showed in them. I love doing family pictures!