This is why Daddy should ride his own bike



So Eric decided that he wanted to take a picture for his facebook profile and "borrowed" Trev's bike to do so. This little two year old was not thrilled to see Daddy sitting on his bike. So to Daddy from Trev "Daddy, you in time out!!!!"








southernbelleang  – (January 19, 2009 at 2:06 PM)  

I LOVE Trevor's face and that he said that Eric was in time out. Very cute. =)

Anne Marie  – (January 21, 2009 at 7:29 PM)  

Good job Trevor! Ivan likes to do the same thing. I love the picture of Eric and Courtney. Hope you're staying warm!

Alicia Colon  – (January 25, 2009 at 4:57 PM)  

Trevor's face is too cute. I just love your cute family. Your kids are gorgious and Eric just makes me laugh.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP