Me "Hey Trev, will you smile for Mommy?"
Trev "No"
"Come on Trev, please? If you smile we'll go to the gas station and buy a sucker"
---no response---

"Trev, please just one little smile?"

Me "Okay, let's get going. I guess we don't need to stop and buy that sucker"
Trev "Okay Mommy, I smile for you!"
Those were so cute!! I love the one of him facing the wall. You really do a great job with your kids and taking pictures. I'm kind of off and on.
P.S. I got the Corel program, but am having a hard time figuring out how to do some of the things you do. I have watched the tutorial, but it's still complicated to me. I guess I haven't taken the time to really get to know it. If you have any tips I could use the help. Thanks!
lol! He's such a cutie. :)
that kid! we need to come see you guys again! We miss you!!
Priceless! I think your kids are the absolute cutest! Love ya.
So glad you popped over to our blog and find us on fb! Great to reconnect with you. Your babes are so adorable and getting so big. Hope you're all doing well. Do keep in touch!
XOXO
Tiff & Family