I remember my Dad's truck getting pelted when I was a kid. It had little dents all over it. He pulled over on the side of the freeway and I think he let some guy on a motorcycle take shelter in his car. We got insurance money to fix it, but we were so poor that instead Mom bought us each a new outfit and we went out to dinner - at Taco Bell. Haha, good Texas memories.
Holy moly! Is Eric's car okay??
Wow! That is big hail.
I remember my Dad's truck getting pelted when I was a kid. It had little dents all over it. He pulled over on the side of the freeway and I think he let some guy on a motorcycle take shelter in his car. We got insurance money to fix it, but we were so poor that instead Mom bought us each a new outfit and we went out to dinner - at Taco Bell. Haha, good Texas memories.
Wow! Hope they didn't do too much damage. They can be brutal.