The Mad Scientists
This year the kids' school decided to host a big science day. Everyone at school was required to participate by doing a science project. We've never done science projects before, so my kids were super excited. This morning I received a call from my friend telling me that I should come down to school because Courtney had taken 2nd place for her project for the entire 2nd grade. For those of you who know how competitive Courtney is, you know how proud she was to win.

I got to school a few minutes early, so as I was waiting for Courtney to come and take her picture, I started browsing the table in the hall that had all of the other winning science projects. To my surprise, I noticed Ryley's sitting there with the 1st place plaque for 3rd grade. I was so proud of him!
They both worked so hard. It was fun to watch them do their projects, they had a really good time. I'm so proud of them! On Monday morning at the weekly assembly Ryley will be awarded a trophy and Courtney a medal. I think we're all super excited!
Way to go Ryley and Courtney! Your projects were awesome! So happy for you both!!
They were probably so excited! So Fun!!