A night out with my boys
took me on a date to see these guys

at the beautiful, new Cowboy Stadium.

The night before the concert, we thought we weren't going to be able to go because Trevor got really sick. Forunatlly for us, he felt alot better by the next day and we were able to go.
We watched Muse take the stage first (Shelbs, this picture is for you). They were great.
And then, my boyfriend Bono took the stage. They totally rocked. I had such a wonderful time! They played all the songs that I love. I got so excited at the concert knowing that they were right there....in the same building as me. I know, I'm kind of a nut, but I had such a fabulous time!


at the beautiful, new Cowboy Stadium.

The night before the concert, we thought we weren't going to be able to go because Trevor got really sick. Forunatlly for us, he felt alot better by the next day and we were able to go.
We watched Muse take the stage first (Shelbs, this picture is for you). They were great.
And then, my boyfriend Bono took the stage. They totally rocked. I had such a wonderful time! They played all the songs that I love. I got so excited at the concert knowing that they were right there....in the same building as me. I know, I'm kind of a nut, but I had such a fabulous time!Here's a couple of the pictures we took of the show.




Wow, What a fun night! I bet it was a great concert! What a good husband you have.
Oh it looked like you guys had a great time! So excited for you both, you both deserve a GREAT night out!
Sure hope Trevor and Courtney are doing better! No fun being sick!
I'm extremely jealous. Attending a U2 concert is one of those things I have to do before I die.... or before they die ;)