Oh, Fall!
I love fall, I truly do. It's my favorite season of the whole year. I love when it is just cold enough to wear long sleeves, or perhaps grab a little sweater as you leave the house. I love the pumpkin food that goes along with this season. I especially love fall because it means that it's almost time for Halloween....my favorite holiday. Yes, Christmas is nice too, but I love being able to decorate and have fun with the family without the stress of gifts. Halloween is just fun. So each year before Halloween we get to take our little outing to the pumpkin patch. Here's a photo journal from our day.







Today was the day that our church playgroup all met up at the patch, and this year we were fortunate enough to have the little baby I babysit and his big brother join in on the fun.

The pumpkin patch we went to is the best one I've ever seen. The kids have a blast on the bounce houses, hay maze, playground and all of their little cut outs for photo ops. Here are a few pictures that the kids wanted.






Haha! I love the picture of Ryley as Tigger! He's gonna hate you for that one!!
How fun!!! Fall is my favorite time of year! Your kids costumes are so fun!!! Trevor's pirate costume is adorable! Your kids are so good to pose for you!