They're back
It's that time of year again. My babies are back at school. I have to say this is the first year that I wasn't really ready for them to go back. We had such a nice summer together!

THEY on the other hand, were extremely excited to go back. Ryley couldn't wait to start his new school. He's so excited that he has a locker now and opened it about 15 times on meet the teacher night. Day one and two were a huge success. I'm so glad he is loving it. The 6:50 bus will take a little adjustment though.

My beautiful Courtney is a 4th grader this year. She is thrilled to be able to do all of the fun things that are exclusively for 4th graders...especially camp. Her teacher is really fun and seems to be the perfect fit for Court. We're hoping this year is the best one yet for her.
And my little Mr. Trev will be starting preschool once a week in a few weeks. He was so excited to pick out his very own school supplies. I think he's really going to enjoy it.
I can't believe they have all grown so quickly. It really amazes me! I love these kiddos so much and hope that they have a fabulous school year.
oh my goodness jill they are getting so big! seems like it's been forever since I've seen you guys.... happy back to school week!