Look Mom, Two Wheels

bike1

It's been a big week for Trev. First he talked us in to letting him be "bald" like Rex the clonetrooper. After much conversation, and a few pleading tears, we agreed to let him buzz his hair. It got buzzed a little too short, but I'm sure it will grow quickly! He loves it and hopes it NEVER grows back. Our neighbor likes his buzzed do as well because now they have matching hairstyles.

We've been trying to get Trevor to ride his bike without training wheels for about a month and a half now. The idea didn't seem like a good one to him until his BFF Ethan learned how to ride this week. That was all it took. Within 30 minutes, he had not only learned how to ride, he was buzzing up and down driveways racing his buddy. They had a ball!

bike4

You can see from the picture above what a horrible mother I am. My child is the one without a helmet riding in flip flops........

Trev was super excited as well because Ryley and Courtney both came out to cheer him on.

bike3
bike2

All night tonight he said, "I can't believe I'm a real bike rider!" We're all really thrilled for him!

Becky  – (May 6, 2011 at 2:58 AM)  

Yeah for Trevor. He's so grown up and so cute. So how long have you had the dog. It's such a pretty dog. What kind is it?

Becky  – (May 6, 2011 at 2:59 AM)  

Oops. I should have scrolled down to the next post and I would have known about the dog. So cute!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP