So today was Ryley's very first baseball game ever. He has been practicing so hard and is really having a good time. It surprises us how well he is doing. Here's a few pictures of his game.
Ryley was his team's first baseman for the entire game.

Look at the teams sponsor.....Antler Mechanical. Only in Texas right? :)

Ryley was up to bat 3 times and twice was able to get on base. Once he connects, he really can hit it pretty hard.

Running to second......

Scoring a run for the team.

Woohoo Riley! Looks like it was a great game! You got some good shots, Jill. :)
Alright Riley!! I love the "take me out to the ball game" music behind the pictures--sooo cute! Your kids are so darling and I think Trevor looks more and more like Eric everytime I see his picture!!
Hi Jill! It's Liz White from church! I found your blog on Julianne's site- hope it's ok if I read it! I have one too!
http://lizzyworks.blogspot.com
-Liz