It's Trevor and Jake vs. the sprinklers!

Trevor and Jake are partners in crime. They are my terrible twosome that follow eachother around getting into trouble and having a really good time. The other day I heard lots of giggling and noticed that Trevor and Jake had gone out to the backyard. As soon as I went out there, I found that they had both discovered the sprinklers. It was the funniest thing to watch them each run right in them and then run away screaming and barking. They played until the sprinklers turned off and then they were both muddy and soaked.
Here's a few of Trevor watching Jake play in the sprinklers. He thought it was so funny to watch him. He was cracking up!



southernbelleang  – (April 4, 2008 at 5:17 PM)  

Those pictures are really cute! Trevor is adorable. What kind of camera do you have?

Julianne  – (April 5, 2008 at 10:10 PM)  

LOL! Those are hilarious. How cute!

Katrina  – (April 7, 2008 at 12:07 PM)  

Jill, you're such a great photographer! I need you to give me lessons!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP