Conference Funnies Courtsey of Ry and Court
My kids say and do the funniest things sometimes. They provide quite a bit of entertainment for our home. As we were watching a session of General Conference this weekend, the entertainment continued.
We had received a really neat conference packet via email last week that had activities for the kids to do while watching conference. Unfortunatly, Eric forgot to print them at work on Friday and we still don't have a printer here at home so we had to just do the activities on regular paper. Here was the assignment.....color the general authority's tie the correct color, write his name on the top of the paper and either write or draw a picture about something he talked about. Here's one of Ryley's that had us cracking up. If you can't read it here is what he learned from Kenneth Johnson's talk. "Never run from cops, always pull over" and the picture at the bottom is a man running away from a police car. It's nice to know that our general authorities are very concerned about us running from the police. I guess he must have said something about laws and that is why Ryley decided to write this. We thought it was funny.
As for Courtney, after the session ended we asked her what we should eat for lunch. Here is her response. "I'd like to have a really good meal.......ummmm, maybe some chicken nuggets and french fries?" Makes a mom feel so good when her daughter prefers Sonic over home cooked meals!
LOL! Too funny!
So cute! I asked my girls what their favorite part was and they both said, "When President Monson said not to touch the microwave." And then they died laughing. I'm not sure they get the joke, but I'm glad they know that the prophet has a good sense of humor.
Uh hello! Where have been? I didn't know that you had a blog! I was still checking the one that you gave me before. Do you still up date that one? Your kids are so cute!
Jill, it is sooooo good to hear from you. I suck at updating my blog and I just happened to look at it today and saw your comment. I love your blog. Your family is too cute. It looks as if you guys are doing great. Alex and I are finally having a girl!!!! I cant believe it. She is due on the 4th of July. Boyd thinks that is cool because that is when his birthday is. This baby girl is our last one and we are excited that it is a girl. I need to get your email. I will see if Celeste has it. Actually I think I have Shelby's number I will try her also. Take care Love Alicia.