It's almost time for California!!!! I will try to update the blog while we are there but I'm not sure if I will be able to upload any pictures, I will try.
Whoa! You've posted a lot since I last checked in! I just can't get over how cute your kids are! I love the picture of Trevor with ink all over his face! I hope you guys have a ton of fun in California with everyone! That's the one thing I'm sad I'm missing out on this summer. Nothing beats good quality cousin time.
Woohoo! Have fun! We miss you guys, but we are having a blast here in Utah. Hope you have an awesome trip!
Whoa! You've posted a lot since I last checked in! I just can't get over how cute your kids are! I love the picture of Trevor with ink all over his face! I hope you guys have a ton of fun in California with everyone! That's the one thing I'm sad I'm missing out on this summer. Nothing beats good quality cousin time.