An Early Father's Day Tribute

We are going to be in California during Father's day so I wanted to post this before we leave.
From Jill: I have the two most amazing men in my life who share the title of Dad. I was so blessed to grow up with such a loving father. He taught me so many wonderful things...how to love, how to have fun, how to love the gospel and how to cherish family. I can not express how much he means to me and how fortunate I am to be his daughter. Thank you Dad for all you have done and continue to do for me and my family. I love you!!!

Secondly, I am so lucky to have married such a terrific man to share my life and children with. He is truely so loving and giving. It is a joy to watch him with the kids and the love that they have for him....and him for them. He is such a wonderful dad and an amazing husband. I know that my kids will grow up with the same admoration and love for their father as I did and this makes me so happy. I wish we could be with you on Father's day! Just know how much I love and appreciate you. I love you Eric!!!!

From Ryley: Dad, I like you because you play with me. I like washing cars with you. I like to play Rock Band with you and I like it when you play baseball with me. I love you Dad!
From Courtney: 1. I love dad because he works hard for us. 2. I love dad because he is smart. 3. I love dad because he is sweet. 4. I love dad because he is nice. I LOVE YOU!!!!

From Trevor: If Trevor could talk, I'm sure this is what he would say. I love it when you come home from work....it is one of my favorite times of the day. I think you are really funny, that is why I try to mimick everything you do. I love when you play with me because you make me laugh really hard. I love you!

Happy Fathers Day!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP