Let's hear it for the 1st place Giants!
What a fun season this has been! Usually I'm pretty excited when team sports are over for the season, but I have to say that I am acutally sad that baseball is over. With great coaches, parents, and watching Ryley excel and have a great time I really would have loved to have the season last a little longer. Ryley's team played really well together and placed 1st during the regular season. Once the season ended, the league had a post season tournament for fun. Last night was the championship game where they lost to the Astros. The kids were so down when they lost so their coach kept reminding them that even though they took 2nd in the tournament that the took home the biggest trophy from the season. That seemed to cheer them up. Here's a few pictures from last nights game.
The pregame pep talk
Waiting to make a play at 1st base
Receiving his silver medal at the end of the game
Thanks for a fun season Ryley!
Way to go Ryley! Congratulations.