Back to School

Today it was back to school for the big kids. They were so excited this morning. Eric woke them up at 6:35 and they were both dressed and smiling at 6:40! If only they could do that every day! They couldn't wait to get in the car....wouldn't even stop for pictures so we had to take a few outside of the school. Ryley of course is too old for pictures now, so I get the "whatever mom" look in every picture.

I finally told Ryley I was going to take pictures of his every step until he smiled. After about the 6th picture of him walking into school, he finally turned around and cooperated. I love this kid!
Courtney was so excited to find her desk and her locker but then suddenly got abit nervous and shy. Poor thing, a part of me wanted to just take her back home with me.
Here I get the "can you leave now mom?" look. Okay, I'm going!
This year the kids get to ride the bus home. Trevor and Jake were both so excited to watch them step off of the bus. They missed them.
I think it's going to be another really fun year!

Julianne  – (August 25, 2008 at 9:43 PM)  

They look great! I hope they both had a great day. I tell ya, after today Lindy and I are totally jealous you don't have to go wait in those lines after school...

Anne Marie  – (August 26, 2008 at 12:17 PM)  

My kids get tired of pictures too. I hope they'll appreciate it when they get older. I hope your kids had a great day!

Anne Marie  – (August 26, 2008 at 12:18 PM)  

By the way, you and Eric look great!

Our cute kids  – (August 27, 2008 at 12:00 AM)  

I am amazed at what great pictures you get. Your kids all have your great smile.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP