The night they've both been waiting for!

The kids have been anxiously awaiting for Meet the Teacher night at school. They both woke up so excited today and couldn't wait to go and see their new teacher and classroom. Here's who they are going to be with this school year. Ryley has Mrs. Schoenberger. She really liked his hair and kept asking him if she could touch it. She said she would love to see it in a different style every day. His desk is right next to hers so he'll have to be on his best behavior from day one!
Courtney has Mrs. Noel. She was really excited to see her friend Tiaga in the room when she walked. Once we got back home she had a message from her good friend Darby saying that she was in Mrs. Noel's class also. It should be a fun year.....we are anxious for Monday come.

Julianne  – (August 22, 2008 at 7:56 AM)  

Yay! I'm glad they are so excited about their teachers. Kate's class is right across the hall from Riley's if I remember right. We're looking forward to Monday, too!

sNick  – (August 22, 2008 at 1:30 PM)  

Hey Jill! I love being connected through blogs! Thanks for wishing me luck with my interview. It seems like a good opportunity, so I hope it works out (the job market is kind of rough right now!). For the run, here's a zero to 5k training schedule:http://www.nike.com/europerunning/flash/train/pdfs/beginners-5k.pdf and you can find a bunch of others like it online (Tarin's working on one right now, you should ask her how it's going). I've never done a schedule like that. I just kind of run 'til I feel like I'm going to die, and then keep doing that until I'm comfortable and then up my distance again. Good luck! Keep me posted!

Katrina  – (August 22, 2008 at 2:56 PM)  

My girls were so excited about last night, too! Darby and Courtney are so lucky to be together again!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP