I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Anne Marie!

How to play this game of tag.Post these rules on your blog:List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 of my Joys:
My Family

Carmel Corn

A phone call from one of my favorite people
3 of my fears:
Finding someone in my house at night

I know this is strange, but I have a huge fear of my hand getting stuck in the garbage disposal while it is turned on.

I can't even post a picture of my third fear, because I can't even handle looking at them. But my biggest fear is a SNAKE.
3 of my goals:
Finish painting the inside of my house

Go on vacation with my hubby

Learn how to really use my camera


3 of my current obsessions/collections:
Taking pictures of my kiddos
finishing up the Twilight series
crocheting hats




3 random facts about me:
I can pick up almost anything with my toes
My favorite holiday is Halloween I love to mentally tally my groceries (on big grocery trips) and I get really giddy if my total is within a dollar of what I thought it would be
Okay, now I am going to tag Amy, Celeste, Julianne and my cousins Tarin and Alicia!

Alicia  – (September 2, 2008 at 3:24 PM)  

Ok Jill! This will be fun!! I was dying laughing with that picture of the hand coming out of the disposal!!

Our cute kids  – (September 2, 2008 at 4:07 PM)  

What a fun idea!
So... I have the same camera and have been meaning to learn how to really use it for way to long now. It is just way to easy to put it on auto and shoot away. I love it!

Julianne  – (September 3, 2008 at 9:51 PM)  

That was so fun to read! I'll have to think about these questions before I answer the tag on my blog. :) Some of those pics are a little crazy (the disposal...yeah, one of my fears, too).

Anne Marie  – (September 4, 2008 at 3:35 PM)  

I love how you put a spin on the tag. The funny thing is, I also keep a mental tally of my grocery's cost. Especially if I only have a certain amount to spend and can't go over. Thanks for playing!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP