Fun with Tutus
So a few of my friends and I were looking at a few cute photography blogs and noticed that alot of them had girls in tutus. We thought they looked like fun and decided to try and make them ourselves. The girls just LOVE them! What girl wouldn't like a big fluffy tutu? Courtney loves hers so much that she's decided to be a witch for Halloween so that we can make another one for her. So, I had to take my excited little girl out to the park and take some fun pictures of her. 





Those pictures are soooo cute! You are so creative!
Cute, cute, cute!!! Can't wait to get mine done!
Your kids are so photogenic! You did a great job!
JILL! Your kids are adorable! You're going to cherish these photos when they're grown. I feel like I know them even though I don't get to see them very often.
So much fun!! You did a great job.