Lazy afternoon with a camera

Eric and I celebrated our 11th anniversary yesterday. Wow 11 years....that has sure gone by quickly! We were expecting quite a bit of rain and wind yesterday from the remnants of hurricane Ike so we decided to spend the day at home with the kiddos. We had a great time as a family. We just kept thinking that we never would have imagined 11 years ago that today we would be sitting in our own home ( in Texas of all places) surrounded by 3 wonderful kiddos and a golden retriever. We truely have been blessed. I'm kind of glad that the threat of weather (even though we didn't get much) kept us indoors....it really was a special day.
Today Eric had to stay home from church to keep an eye on the offices in Houston so I think he was a little couped up by the time we got home. It was such a beautiful day outside...there was a park nearby and I had my camera handy so we decided to go out. Here's a few pictures from the day.
My hadsome man Ryley
And my cutie pie Courtney
Every time we take pictures someone doesn't want to cooperate. Today that someone's name was Trevor.






Melissa + Brett  – (September 15, 2008 at 1:01 AM)  

Happy Anniversary! You have the most beautiful kids and you take AMAZING picutres. I had my dad call your dad to make sure you guys were okay with hurricane Ike and all. We are glad to know it hasn't affected you much!

Alicia  – (September 16, 2008 at 4:49 PM)  

You guys are so cute--CONGRATS on 11 years! Jill--tell me again what camera you have--I am getting a new one soon--and your pics are all so darling. Also, post how to make that amazing tutu!!!

southernbelleang  – (September 17, 2008 at 9:40 AM)  

Wow, I can't believe it has been 11 years. It seems like it wasn't that long ago we went to your wedding. Congratulations on 11 years!

Anne Marie  – (September 18, 2008 at 6:26 PM)  

Congrats!! Happy 11 years! Time really did slip away from us. Those pictures are gorgeous. What a beautiful family!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP