Air Show
Eric has been working quite a bit lately and so we decided today was going to be a family day. We started out by watching the kiddos in their primary program at church. They did such a great job. We snuck out of church after that so that we could spend the whole day all together. After lunch we decided to camp out on the side of the road and watch the Thunderbirds fly since the air show was this weekend. It's always amazing to watch how they can maneuver their aircraft....it's a facinating show. Here's a few pictures from our afternoon.



Courtney and Ryley had more fun racing than watching the actual show.
I can't say the same for Trev though.....this was a perfect day for him. I think he could have literally sat there for hours and watched the planes. The noise didn't bother him at all. He kept saying "I wub it...how siting" (if you don't speak Trevor that means I love it, how exciting)
It was a really nice afternoon together as a family!
I'm so bummed we didn't even have a couple hours to go enjoy it. I'm glad you guys got to do! Looks like it was really cool!!!
Hey Jill, Love your blog. We miss you guys. You have a good looking family. It is fun to keep up with you and all that is going on with you and the fam. Alex says thanks for wishing him a happy b-day.