Just for fun

My friend showed my this site and I got such a kick out of it. You should go on and try it at yearbookyourself.com and see what you might have looked like throughout the years.

1956

1960 1966
1974

1978
1982
1984 1990
1994
I graduated in 1993 and it is scary how close my senior picture is to this last one. I wish I had one here and I would upload it just to compare them.

2000

Anne Marie  – (October 16, 2008 at 1:18 PM)  

That's hilarious!!!! You both look great in any time period!

Alicia Colon  – (October 16, 2008 at 4:38 PM)  

Thanks for the laugh!!! That was too funny. You both look great! Ha, ha!

Shelby  – (October 16, 2008 at 9:42 PM)  

In the 1984 and 1990 pictures ou look just like mom when she had those hai styles!!!

Melissa + Brett  – (October 19, 2008 at 5:10 AM)  

I LOVE your 1978 and Eric's 1984. I think you should try those looks for a while! Seriously, this is hilarious!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP