Flashback Friday: Charm Necklaces

Okay, okay, I know my hair is really bad (thanks mom!). Try to overlook that and notice my necklace. Do you remember charm necklaces? I remember how cool they were....here I am in the 3rd grade (same age as Ryley is now). I received this necklace for my birthday and I was so excited to get new charms. You could buy charms anywhere and then compare and trade them with friends. I really thought these were the neatest things ever (better than garbage pail kids). You want to know why I wore this dress in my school picture above? It had a little metal loop on it at the waist so that you could wear charms on your dress....how fun is that!

Celeste Dodge  – (October 17, 2008 at 9:06 AM)  

Love your flashback fridays!! Too funny about the charm necklaces. I had one too and loved it.

Anne Marie  – (October 18, 2008 at 12:01 AM)  

I do remember having one. I think it got lost somewhere at sometime. I can't remember. Fun memories!

southernbelleang  – (October 19, 2008 at 8:07 PM)  

I loved my charm necklace too, I actually still have it. What a great post.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP