Look who came to visit


My sister Shelby called on Wednesday and asked if she could come and visit me soon. I said sure anytime and then she replied with "Um, how about today?" What a fun surprise! We were so thrilled that she came to spend Thanksgiving with us and brought sweet little Maya with her. This was the first time we were able to see her in person and we all just fell in love with her. Thanks Shelbs and Maya for making it such a special weekend....we had such a great time with you guys!



Shelby  – (November 30, 2008 at 12:15 AM)  

What did I do to you to deserve that picture of me put on your blog??? I thought you loved me!!

Danny and Tarin  – (December 4, 2008 at 8:39 PM)  

I wish you lived around here! I can't find anyone to take pictures like you do!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP