Project 52


There is a photoblog that I LOVE to follow and she just issued a challenge for everyone to take part in project 52. Project 52 is basically taking pictures of your kids each week for 52 weeks. It is a great way to challenge yourself and be creative. At the end of the year you should have 52 terrific photos of your kids to put into a book. I thought this sounded like alot of fun! Just wanted to share the idea just in case you would want to do it too. For those who want to follow my "project 52" I have a link on the side of my blog.

southernbelleang  – (February 23, 2009 at 10:32 AM)  

I have a few friends that are doing the 52 challenge and I think it looks really neat. I think I might start doing it too. Thanks for sharing the idea. =)

Shelby  – (February 23, 2009 at 1:13 PM)  

I can't believe how old he looks!!!! What happened to my little baby???

Julianne  – (February 27, 2009 at 8:08 AM)  

Oooo, fun! I will have to jump on that project, too, so I can try out my new camera and play around.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP