Happy Birthday Trevie John

Trevor turned 3 today. He has been talking about his birthday NONSTOP for the past month. He was so anxious for his big day to finally get here. He had 3 things he wanted so bad:
1. A new bed. He only wanted this specific bed.

2. He wanted to go to Chuck E Cheeses and has invited everyone that has called. I don't think he quite understood why his favorite cousin Cody didn't come even though Cody lives in CA.


3. The last thing he wanted was the same mickey cake as he had last year.


So, he has been pretty happy today. Especially with his surprise phone call from Mickey Mouse and several calls from his grandparents and Aunties.


Happy Birthday Trev....we love you big guy!

kimdavis  – (March 5, 2009 at 3:49 PM)  

Happy Birthday Trevor... I love you!

Shelby  – (March 5, 2009 at 10:37 PM)  

I miss that kid! He's so cute in his big boy bed!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP