Here we go!

Okay, so after a really fun senior portrait shoot and engagement shoot, I've decided I'm going to go for it. Here's a link to my new website jillputmanphotography.com I'm really excited, I can feel my confidence growing with each shoot. Thanks to all of you that have pushed me twards this.....I love you guys!










southernbelleang  – (May 23, 2009 at 9:34 AM)  

Way to go Jill. You are so talented and take the best pictures. What an accomplishment and your website looks great. =)Good Luck.

The Prince's  – (May 23, 2009 at 9:53 AM)  

Jill you are amazing! I am so glad you are going for it! The web sight looks awesome! You deserve all the success in the world!!!!!! I am so glad I've gotten to learn so much from you thanks for everything!!!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP