Hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa Brown


Everything is so fun when we visit Grandma and Grandpa Brown! It's a nice place to relax and just PLAY. The kiddos played so hard each day and were filthy every night. They would try to skip thier showers, but there is no way I would let them....they were that dirty. They love to ride bikes, motorcycles, skateboard, etc. Grandma also spoiled them with lots of shopping trips and special days out like bowling, the cabin, etc. The kids just love being there. Thanks so much Grandma and Grandpa. We love you!


Shelby  – (August 28, 2009 at 6:31 AM)  

I love this picture of Courtney! She's so funny!!

The Prince's  – (August 28, 2009 at 8:16 AM)  

Wow Ryley got his hair cut! I will have to make sure Caleb takes a look at this, plus the motorcycle picture- way cool!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP