Everyone Loves Aunt Kimmy

So Trevor and I were able to spend a few days in Kimmy's paradise (aka Huntington Beach). Courtney joined us for part of the visit, but Ryley stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Putman's house so there are no photos of him.



Trevor just LOVES his Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Matt. I think he could live with them and never miss us. The kids loved their cool house especially their tub.


Trevor really had a great time playing golf.

And became best friends with their dog Katie. He's still bummed that he didn't get to take her home with him like they said she could.

Courtney had fun at the street fair.

And as a bonus, we were able to get together with our Victorville Besties and have lunch at the park.
And a night out with all of my California Cousins. My cousins rock! I miss them so much!

Thanks for entertaining us Kimmy! We had a wonderful time!

Shelby  – (August 28, 2009 at 6:32 AM)  

Trev is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen (besides Maya of course!!). His pictures are so cute!!

The Prince's  – (August 28, 2009 at 8:17 AM)  

Jill looks like you had a great time on your trip. The kids are cute as ever! We miss you guys!

Melissa + Brett  – (August 28, 2009 at 11:49 AM)  

I love Kimmy too! It was a ton of fun having dinner with you guys!

kimdavis  – (August 28, 2009 at 3:34 PM)  

It was so much fun having you guys there! I wish we could have spent more time together. Miss you guys already!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP