I guess it's all got to end at some point


We all kind of knew that at some point we would need to leave vacation land and return to our normal lives. That day was Monday....two days after we returned to Dallas. It has been a long week adjusting back to our time zone, waking up early and going to bed early (so unlike our summer) and having to return to being responsible. The kids were excited to start school and I have started watching a little baby during school hours which has been fun. Trevor is still adjusting to having a new little guy with us every day. Just thought I would share a few first day of school pics. Hope this school year is as fun as the last one! It was a really fantastic summer, but we're excited for the new year.

Melissa + Brett  – (August 31, 2009 at 4:20 PM)  

Cute pics. How was their first day of school? What grades are they in now?

Our cute kids  – (September 1, 2009 at 4:10 PM)  

It is so hard to make that return to the normal scheduled routine. It's always amazing when the kids start a new grade. Time fly's by so fast!
Hope your kids have a great school year!
As always I am so impressed with your photography skills! The wedding pics turned out great!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP