Courtney's Baptism
This weekend Courtney was baptized. She has been waiting for this day for a long time and was so excited. She decided to be baptized in the dress that I wore when I was baptized many years ago. She was so proud of the dress, and she looked so pretty.
Eric was able to baptize her. Her arm didn't go under the first time and so she had to do it again. We told her all day that she was extra clean because of her "double dunk".
Eric was able to baptize her. Her arm didn't go under the first time and so she had to do it again. We told her all day that she was extra clean because of her "double dunk".


Congrats Courtney! I wish I could have been there! I love and miss you so much!!
Yeah for COURTNEY!
What a special day! I love that she chose to wear your baptismal dress.
How cute that she is wearing your dress! It's awesome that "Grandpa" was able to come too! I love her new hair cut. Her hair looks like it's getting darker.