Playing in the rain
I love all of the rain that we have received this week. It has rained every day since Thursday, but it was a nice calm rain (not very much thunder or lightening). One afternoon we decided to take the kids out to play in the gutters. We had such a fun time. All that was missing was our rain buddies. Come back Rain Buddies....we miss you!!!







Boy do we miss those days! Looks like it was way high and lots of fun!
That was one of my FAVORITE things to do as a kid. What a blast that mom and dad are part of the fun!
Looks like so much fun! I remember doing that as a kid and it was the best!
How fun!!!! I especially love the picture of the kids with their dad and the picture of Ryley, you caught that picture at such a cool angle! Looks great!