Run in the Dark 2009


So, I decided to participate in the local Run in the Dark again this year. I knew I was out of shape, but I figured this would jump start my running routine again after a running drought this summer. I was fortunite to have someone go with me. Miss Courtney saved all of her money and decided to do the 1 mile fun run. She did such a great job. I loved watching her excitement as she took of.....and to see her little red face as she ran as fast as she could across the finish line. She was really cute and waited for me to run the 5k and greeted me at the finish line with a big hug and a bottle of water. I just love her. She was so cute that day and I had hoped to take alot of pictures, but once we got there we realized that my camera battery was charging at home. The camera was no good without the battery....major bummer. She was really excited Wednesday morning when the local paper arrived and noticed that she was in the photo on the front page. She is so proud of this paper. I thought I would post it on here for everyone to see.

sNick  – (September 25, 2009 at 5:44 PM)  

That looks like fun! Good job, you two!

kimdavis  – (September 25, 2009 at 6:31 PM)  

How fun that you guys were able to run together! Courtney, that is so cool that you are in the paper!!

Julianne  – (September 27, 2009 at 10:18 PM)  

Great job to both of you!!! So neat that Courtney was in the picture in the paper!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP