Now the kiddos are happy
On Sunday, the kids ran up to me and said, "Mom, Mom, the missionaries said that it's going to snow this week" Since it had been very nice weather the day before, I told them no it wasn't going to snow. They then replied, "So, you don't BELIEVE the missionaries? They aren't telling the truth?" I told them maybe it would, but not to keep their hopes up. I then went over and teased the elders....asking who was getting my kiddos all excited about snow. So, anyways, I told the kids that if it did indeed snow, I would let them stay home to play in it. This morning came around and Ryley got real excited and said, "it's snowing!!! it's snowing!!!" I knew then that there was no way I would be able to get these guys to go to school, so instead I dressed them up and they went out to play. Snow in Texas is very short lived. It started today at 6:30am and was completely melted by 10:00. They had a great time!








I remember it snowing once the whole time we lived there. I was already at school, and we all ran to the window to watch it. It's didn't stick at all, though, so there was nothing to play in. Looks like fun!
I love Courtney's face in that picture!