Some of our favorite people came to visit

During the past few weeks we've had some very special visitors come to visit. First, Ryley's best buddie Caleb came up for a surprise visit. Boy was Ryley surprised and thrilled at the same time. They had a lot of fun together in their short little visit. Thanks, Lindy for sending him up! I took a lot of pictures of them on their last day together and in each one they look miserable...like I am torturing them or taking them to the dentist or something. They are pretty funny, but for some reason I can not find them on my computer. Once I do, I'll post them. They are great! The next weekend Mike and Cody came all the way from California to hang out with us for the weekend. We were so happy to see them. I miss my brother a lot so it was so fun to have him here. Cody and Trevor were instant buddies. They are only a year apart, but seem to love all of the same things. Here are Cody and Trevor riding on the back of Uncle Mike's suitcases at the airport.

And sound asleep the first night in their matching pajamas.
And playing at the park.
Thanks for comming to visit! Can't wait to see you guys again in June.

Melissa + Brett  – (March 8, 2010 at 9:42 AM)  

HOW CUTE! We need to tell April to start a blog because otherwise I never see her kids. How fun that they came to visit. LOVE the sleeping picture. TOO CUTE!

Melissa + Brett  – (March 8, 2010 at 10:00 AM)  

Oh, and thanks so much for the moving truck info. They are on their way and that is who they are using. THANKS AGAIN!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP