When did we get here?
I really didn't anticipate getting to this stage until at LEAST Jr. High. Lately, my kids have been begging me for everything. You name it, they've begged me for it..... cell phones, new types of back packs, ipods, and the latest....Converse shoes. In every case, almost everyone else in the world owns all of these items except them. (This is especially the case with Ryley). Last week, Ryley's shoes had hit rock bottom. There was no way that we could allow him to wear those tattered shoes any longer. It was then that we got suckered into the world of Converse shoes. The kids are thrilled now. I have heard every comment this week from "these shoes feel like I am walking on pillows" , "these shoes don't make my feet look big any more" to "these are the best shoes in the world because they don't squeak as I walk down the halls!". 
Hope you love them kiddos....hopefully this can hold off the cell phones for a bit longer. Welcome to the land of the Tweens!
I'm so not looking forward to this stage!! Our poor parents!
I can just hear Courtney saying that the shoes feel like she's walking on pillows. That had to be her!
Very COOL Shoes! Please let Ryley and Courtney know we think they are the coolest ever now!!!!!