I heart faces- Surprise!

ihfsurpbw


It's surprise week over at iheartfaces. Here's my entry of Court as she was "accidentally" squirt by her brother with the hose. Please go and check out all of the great entries this week!

Anonymous –   – (August 10, 2010 at 7:48 PM)  

love the colors ! Very good shot

Anonymous –   – (August 10, 2010 at 10:11 PM)  

Great shot! I really love it in black and white too!

Susan  – (August 10, 2010 at 10:21 PM)  

This is so precious!! Love it~

Andrea  – (August 10, 2010 at 11:00 PM)  

Love this shot! I also had to say like your blog template - I have the same one. :)

Krista Sparkman Photography  – (August 11, 2010 at 11:16 AM)  

Beautiful shot! Reminds me of when I was a child and played in the sprinkler outside with my brother!!

Nikki  – (August 14, 2010 at 8:16 AM)  

my absolute favorite!! and for what it's worth...my #1vote! (:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP