Update on Surprise Challenge

I was so excited to have my entry chosen as one of Amy & Angie's favorites in their photo contest last week! Each week there are hundreds of entries and a guest judge picks the top 10 photos out of the bunch. After those are chosen Amy & Angie (the founders of the site) pick 10 more additional photos. I've been entering these contests for over a year and was honored to be picked. Thanks Angie and Amy! I truly enjoy the challenge of these weekly contests. To join in the fun, go over to I heart faces and check out the upcoming challenge themes.

southernbelleang  – (August 16, 2010 at 4:49 PM)  

Congratulations! You are such a talented photographer and know how to capture emotion and beauty in your pictures. :) Gret job.

sNick  – (August 18, 2010 at 7:10 PM)  

Whoa, Jill! That is honestly very, very cool. Good job!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP