Halloween Preview

It's finally Fall! My favorite season of the year. I love the cool weather, I love how relaxing fall is, and I love getting ready for Halloween (my very favorite holiday). The kids got all dressed up in their costumes to take pictures so we can hang them up with all of the decorations. Here's what they've decided to be this year.
Trevor is an Arf Trooper from Star Wars

Courtney decided to be Aunt Kimmy since everyone always tells her she is a mini Kim. She's dressing up in scrubs just like Aunt Kimmy does every day.

Ryley decided that he just doesn't feel like dressing up this year. I told him that since his last tournament is the day before halloween, he could just wear his uniform straight from his game over to the ward's trunk or treat and it could be his costume. He thought that would work...so here's Ry the baseball player.

Is he really getting too old for Halloween?? My little buddy is getting too big!