For Shelby

My sister Shelby calls me once a week saying "when are you going to up date your blog?" "when are you going to update your blog?" "when are you going to update your blog?" blah, blah, blah. Just kidding...it's not that bad! I told her that I don't have anything fun to blog about and she reminded me that I haven't posted several different pictures, and that she hasn't been able to see her babies in sooooooooooooo long. So this post is just a bunch of random photos to make Aunt Shelby happy!


So, we entered the family pumpkin carving contest.....and won!

bl4

We finished up baseball season

bl7

Went to the airshow
bl1
bl6
bl2

Had lots of fun on halloween
bl3
bl5

And have been paying my kids to model
kids1
kids2

That's about it! I just realized that this double photo format makes our faces look a little rounded and warped. Oh well. Now Miss Shelby, it's time to update YOUR blog.

Shelby  – (November 29, 2010 at 8:24 PM)  

See, was that so hard???? Trevor looks so old in that last picture! They are all getting so big!!

Jill  – (November 30, 2010 at 8:01 AM)  

I was waiting to see if you would comment on the pumpkin carving contest...lol

Melissa + Brett  – (November 30, 2010 at 1:40 PM)  

Thank you for listening to Shelby. I miss you when you don't blog. Cute pumpkin!

Shelby  – (December 2, 2010 at 2:39 AM)  

Jill, Do I have to burst your bubble like I did to Mike about 'winning' the contest?? I don't know if Mike has gotten over it yet. :)

Anne Marie  – (December 6, 2010 at 3:15 PM)  

Looks like you've had lots of fun!!! Love the pumpkin and modeling pictures. Will we see your kids in ads anytime soon?? ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP